Juvenile In Critical Condition After Truck Rolls Down Hill In Price
PRICE, Utah – A juvenile was ejected from a pickup truck after it rolled down a hill in Price, authorities said.
That individual is currently at Primary Children’s Hospital in critical condition.
Police said the incident happened Saturday night at Wood Hill. The investigation shows the truck was traveling down the hill and was unable to maintain its lane. The vehicle ended up driving off the edge of the road and rolling several times.
The juvenile who was ejected was taken to the hospital by helicopter.
According to a statement from the Price City Police Department, there were three additional juveniles in the pickup truck. They sustained minor injuries.
“Price City Police would like to remind those who are traveling in the hills above Price to do so safely,” according to the statement. “Although the amount of traffic in the hills are minimal, many other dangers are presented. Animals, pedestrians, bicycles and ATVs utilize the same area and there are numerous sharp corners and cliffs.”
Authorities asked drivers to slow down and give themselves time to react to road conditions and situations.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 7510)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5471)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 5142)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 3356)
- Utah Reports 2 Days Of COVID-19 Numbers: 15 More Have Died, 6,142 Test Positive (pageviews: 2860)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2634)
- COVID-19 Immunity: How Long Do Antibodies Last? (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah Man Reunited With Officer Who Saved His Life 35 Years Ago (pageviews: 1689)
- President Nelson's #GiveThanks Challenge Brings New Meaning To 2020 (pageviews: 1422)