UTV Passenger Dies In Crash In Kane County, UHP Reports
DUCK CREEK VILLAGE, Utah – A passenger died early Friday after a UTV crash in Kane County, authorities said.
The crash happened at approximately 3 a.m. near mile post 30 on state Route 14.
According to Utah Highway Patrol Sgt. Nick Street, the driver of the Polaris UTV overcorrected at a turn in the road, which caused the vehicle to leave the highway and roll.
A woman who was sitting in the back seat was ejected and died.
The three other occupants remained in the UTV and sustained minor injuries, according to Street.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)