UTV Passenger Dies In Crash In Kane County, UHP Reports
DUCK CREEK VILLAGE, Utah – A passenger died early Friday after a UTV crash in Kane County, authorities said.
The crash happened at approximately 3 a.m. near mile post 30 on state Route 14.
According to Utah Highway Patrol Sgt. Nick Street, the driver of the Polaris UTV overcorrected at a turn in the road, which caused the vehicle to leave the highway and roll.
A woman who was sitting in the back seat was ejected and died.
The three other occupants remained in the UTV and sustained minor injuries, according to Street.
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 7510)
- Wednesday's Child: 3 Siblings Adopted Together After Years In Foster Care (pageviews: 5471)
- Deputies Break Up Suspected Camp Of Thieves West Of Utah Lake (pageviews: 5142)
- KSL Investigates: Are COVID-19 Deaths In Utah Inflated? (pageviews: 3356)
- Utah Reports 2 Days Of COVID-19 Numbers: 15 More Have Died, 6,142 Test Positive (pageviews: 2860)
- Utah Family Says Mom Died After Contracting COVID-19 At Family Gathering (pageviews: 2634)
- COVID-19 Immunity: How Long Do Antibodies Last? (pageviews: 2079)
- Utah Man Reunited With Officer Who Saved His Life 35 Years Ago (pageviews: 1689)
- President Nelson's #GiveThanks Challenge Brings New Meaning To 2020 (pageviews: 1422)