Intermountain Healthcare To Hold Virtual Mental Health Event
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Intermountain Healthcare announced a virtual event to connect people dealing with mental health challenges, especially during this time of social isolation and uncertainty.
A news release said the event is set for Thursday at 7 p.m.
The goal is to connect people with services if they are in a state of crisis.
“We know people going through a mental health challenge often turn to family, friends or trusted leaders to find help. We want more people to understand what resources are available so they can offer that assistance when it’s needed,” said Kyle Hansen, Utah Valley Hospital administrator.
People who want to participate in the free live-streamed meeting can log on at www.utahvalleyhospital.org/mentalhealthnight.
People who log on will also get information on the United Way 211 information line.
If you or someone you know is feeling overwhelmed, anxious, or needs emotional support in Utah, call 833-442-2211.
The SafeUT app offers another resource to those in immediate distress.
- Disneyland Ends Annual Passes 10 Months After Virus Closure (pageviews: 7166)
- AMBER Alert Issued For Infant Abducted In Price (pageviews: 6097)
- Pediatric COVID-19 Hospitalizations Rising In Utah, Study Says (pageviews: 4124)
- Ruth Watkins Resigning As President Of University Of Utah – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3462)
- UHP: Credible Threats Against Utah Elected Officials (pageviews: 2969)
- Biden Unveiling $1.9T Plan To Stem Virus And Steady Economy (pageviews: 2823)
- Orem Unveils Utah's Biggest Pedestrian Bridge (pageviews: 2718)
- Plans Change For Historic Mill Sites In Brigham City After Devastating Fires (pageviews: 2644)
- AMBER Alert Canceled After Abducted Infant Located; Suspect In Custody (pageviews: 2580)