Man Injured After Shooting Outside USANA Parking Lot
WEST VALLEY CITY, Utah – Police were searching for one of more suspects after a man was hospitalized after a shooting in a parking lot outside the USANA Amphitheatre.
The shooting took place near 5200 South 6400 West.
Sgt. John Pittman from the West Valley City Police Department said the 19-year-old man was taken to the hospital by his girlfriend around 5:30 a.m. Sunday.
The man was treated for a gunshot wound and was expected to undergo surgery. He was listed in “very stable condition,” and expected to recover.
Officers responded to the USANA parking lot to look for evidence. Sgt. Pittman said there was no security video where the shooting happened.
- Utah Teacher Hospitalized After Breaking Back On Vacation (pageviews: 21432)
- Parent Calls SLC School Board Emails 'Unprofessional' & 'Unethical' (pageviews: 11908)
- Missing Hiker Found In Zion National Park, Family Says (pageviews: 5581)
- Political Opponents For Utah Governor Release Joint Ads Calling For Civility (pageviews: 4994)
- Tanner Park Shooting Victim Dies Of Injuries; Teen Taken Into Custody (pageviews: 3046)
- Police Looking For Suspect Who Shot Three People Near Tanner Park (pageviews: 2433)
- Dixie Regional Medical Center Opens Surge ICU Unit (pageviews: 2030)
- 7.5 Magnitude Quake Off Alaska Prompts Tsunami Warning (pageviews: 1970)
- Human-Caused Range Fire Originated From Orem Police Gun Range, Officials Say (pageviews: 1820)