Tanner Park Shooting Victim Dies Of Injuries; Teen Taken Into Custody
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Police are now investigating Sunday afternoon shooting as a homicide after one of the victims died from his injuries.
A 17-year-old boy was taken into custody Monday.
According to a statement from the Salt Lake City Police Department, authorities responded to a shooting at Tanner Park, 2695 E. Heritage Way, shortly after 4 p.m. When authorities arrived, they discovered three people who had sustained shooting injuries.
The three were transported to the hospital in critical condition.
Overnight, one of the victims, a 25-year-old man, died from his injuries.
The other two victims were a man and a woman.
The victims have not yet been identified.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)