Utah Reports 1,168 New COVID-19 Cases, 3 New Deaths, 288 Current Hospitalizations
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health has reported 1,168 new cases of COVID-19 and three new deaths.
On Monday, there were 288 patients hospitalized with the virus.
For the state’s entire COVID-19 statistics, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
An increase of 6,721 tests were reported since yesterday, 1,168 of which were positive. To date, 980,659 people have been tested in Utah.
The state has reported 1,310,604 tests have been administered so far.
The rolling seven-day average for positive tests is 1,233 per day, and the rolling seven-day average for percent of positive laboratory tests has risen to 14.4%.
There are currently 288 patients hospitalized with the virus, 103 of which are in intensive care units. Another 16 patients are currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
UDOH reports 48.3% of all non-ICU beds and 69.7% of all ICU beds in Utah hospitals are occupied.
A total of 546 Utahns have died from COVID-19. The following deaths were reported Monday:
- Male, between 45-64, Salt Lake County resident, long-term care facility resident
- Male, older than 85, Utah County resident, long-term care facility resident
- Male, older than 85, Washington County resident, long-term care facility resident
The state is considering 71,035 cases as “recovered,” meaning those patients received a positive diagnosis more than three weeks ago and they have not died.
For more information, go to coronavirus.utah.gov.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)