Police Identify 21-Year-Old Man Killed In Sunday Shooting
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Police have identified a man who died Sunday morning after being shot.
Manuel Felipe Gonzalez-Cortez, 21, was fatally injured sometime before 12:30 a.m. in the area of 600 West and 3900 South.
He was transported to the hospital where he later died from his injuries.
According to Unified Police Department, there were no known witnesses to the shooting, so the incident is being investigated forensically.
Officials said a person who drive by the scene of the shooting called 911.
UPD is asking anyone with information to call police at 801-743-7000.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 17246)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 12125)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10592)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 7906)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 4332)
- Utah man arrested for rape of child after toddler diagnosed with STI (pageviews: 2848)