Prepare Your Lawn – And Your Chickens – For Winter
DRAPER, Utah – The colder weather is fast approaching, which means its time to get your yard – and your chickens – ready for the winter.
During the pandemic, Utah saw a major increase in people with backyard chickens. Now many of those flocks will be experiencing their first winter.
New specialist Jenne Anderson was at IFA Country Stores to show us how to take care of our chickens during the winter months. She also delved into lawn care and what folks should be doing before the snow falls.
For more information, go to ifacountrystores.com
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12929)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3889)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 3606)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 3300)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 3277)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 2818)
- 3K Test Positive For COVID-19, 8 More Utahns Have Died (pageviews: 1618)
- 'Merry Monolith' Appears In Popular Utah Christmas Display (pageviews: 1540)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 1480)