Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say
PROVO, Utah – A man was shot while entering his own home when a family member mistook him for an intruder, police said.
The incident happened Tuesday morning in the area of 1600 West and Center Street.
According to Provo authorities, the victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Further details about the shooter and the victim’s relationship were not immediately released.
No charges have been filed.
The Provo Police Department will be releasing additional details Wednesday.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)