Provo Man Shot By Family Member Who Thought He Was Intruder, Police Say
PROVO, Utah – A man was shot while entering his own home when a family member mistook him for an intruder, police said.
The incident happened Tuesday morning in the area of 1600 West and Center Street.
According to Provo authorities, the victim was taken to the hospital in critical condition.
Further details about the shooter and the victim’s relationship were not immediately released.
No charges have been filed.
The Provo Police Department will be releasing additional details Wednesday.
- High winds, heavy snow warning for ‘hazardous conditions’ Friday morning - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 31424)
- Body in Provo identified as jogger killed in hit-and-run (pageviews: 20372)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil (pageviews: 6785)
- Newly built homes deemed unlivable due to sliding soil - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6168)
- Winter storm leads to messy morning commute; schools moving online, delaying starts - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5857)
- Lehi mom stranded in snowstorm grateful for help from unexpected stranger - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4471)