Doctor Answers Viewer Questions As Daily COVID-19 Cases Continue To Top 1,000
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Dr. Ryan Gottfredson joined KSL Today on Wednesday to answer viewer questions about COVID-19.
In Utah, new cases have topped 1,000 per day since Oct. 13. Hospitalizations have also climbed throughout the month of October, and the rolling seven-day average for positive lab tests was at 14.8% on Tuesday, according to the Utah Department of Health.
For more information on the state’s COVID-19 statistics, go to coronavirus.utah.gov.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)