Boolights Lights Up Hogle Zoo For Halloween
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – In Utah, there’s a favorite Halloween tradition that’s going strong this year.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson took a trip to Hogle Zoo to check out the “not-so-spooky” Halloween fun of Boolights.
The Boolights at Hogle Zoo are happening through Oct. 24, and from Oct. 26 – 30. Reservations are required this year.
For more information and to purchase tickets, go to hoglezoo.org.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)