HAZMAT Crews Respond To Glycol Spill On Main Street In Park City
PARK CITY, Utah – A portion of Main Street in Park City was closed off after a large chemical spill.
Hazardous materials crews from the Park City Fire Department responded to the spill Saturday morning near 333 Main Street.
Officials with the Summit County Health Department said a large amount of glycol spilled.
Details about how the spill occurred and an estimate of when the scene would be clear were not available.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)