HAZMAT Crews Respond To Glycol Spill On Main Street In Park City
PARK CITY, Utah – A portion of Main Street in Park City was closed off after a large chemical spill.
Hazardous materials crews from the Park City Fire Department responded to the spill Saturday morning near 333 Main Street.
Officials with the Summit County Health Department said a large amount of glycol spilled.
Details about how the spill occurred and an estimate of when the scene would be clear were not available.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)