HAZMAT Crews Respond To Glycol Spill On Main Street In Park City
PARK CITY, Utah – A portion of Main Street in Park City was closed off after a large chemical spill.
Hazardous materials crews from the Park City Fire Department responded to the spill Saturday morning near 333 Main Street.
Officials with the Summit County Health Department said a large amount of glycol spilled.
Details about how the spill occurred and an estimate of when the scene would be clear were not available.
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 10947)
- Live (pageviews: 6780)
- AIR SHOW: What to bring, what to leave at home and how to get there (pageviews: 5943)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5940)
- BREAKING: Abortion now prohibited in Utah (pageviews: 4798)
- Utah 'trigger law' banning abortion to go into effect after Roe v. Wade overturned (pageviews: 4654)