Man Dies During Huntsville Officer-Involved Incident
HUNTSVILLE, Utah — A man has died from his injuries after he was shot during an officer-involved incident in Huntsville, authorities said.
Around 10:40 p.m. on Friday, Weber Area Dispatch received a call of a man who was armed with a gun in Huntsville. A homeowner reported seeing the man attempting to break into a trailer parked in front of their home and firing several shots.
When deputies from the Weber County Sheriff’s Office and Morgan County Sheriff’s Office arrived on scene, the armed man confronted them.
The individual made “aggressive actions towards the deputies,” and two deputies fired shots, read a Facebook post from the Weber County Sheriff’s Office.
The man was hit, and while medical personnel administered aid, he died from his injuries.
Officials said no deputies or other individuals were injured during the incident.
The man’s identity has not been released.
An investigation was underway.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)