1,765 New COVID-19 Cases, 4 New Deaths Reported
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The Utah Department of Health on Sunday reported 1,765 new cases of COVID-19 and four new deaths.
There are currently 308 patients hospitalized with the virus.
For the state’s complete COVID-19 statistics, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
Health officials reported an increase of 8,702 tests since yesterday, 1,765 of which were positive for COVID-19.
So far, 1,031,511 people have been tested. There have been 1,394,036 tests reported, and a total of 104,882 tests have returned positive since the beginning of the pandemic.
Some patients have been tested more than once, which is why the number of reported tests is higher than the number of people tested.
The rolling seven-day average for positive tests is 1,490 per day, and the rolling seven-day average for percent of positive laboratory tests is 16.6%.
There are 308 patients currently hospitalized with COVID-19, 120 of which are in intensive care units. Another five patients are currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
UDOH reports 52% of all non-ICU beds and 76.1% of all ICU beds in Utah hospitals are occupied.
A total of 572 Utahns have died as a result of the virus. The following deaths were reported Sunday:
- Male, older than 85, Washington County resident, hospitalized
- Male, between 65-84, Washington County resident, hospitalized
- Male, between 15-24, hospitalized, no further information provided due to low counts in this age category
- Female, between 45-64, Emery County resident, hospitalized
For more information, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 33983)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22072)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears (pageviews: 12737)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 7601)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 6552)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3735)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3656)
- South Jordan Police Officer Accused Of Kidnapping Relative On Thanksgiving (pageviews: 2424)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend (pageviews: 2260)