10 Utahns Have Died From COVID-19, Health Officials Report
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Health officials have reported that 10 residents have died as a result of COVID-19.
An additional 1,575 people have tested positive for the virus.
There are currently 299 patients hospitalized.
For Utah’s complete COVID-19 statistics, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday reported an increase of 7,364 tests since yesterday, and 1,575 of those people tested positive for COVID-19.
So far, there have been 1,052,059 people tested, and 108,803 of those residents tested positive.
The state has reported 1,427,359 tests have been administered. Some patients have been tested more than once, which is why the number of reported tests is greater than the number of patients tested.
Currently, 299 people are hospitalized with COVID-19, and 117 of those patients are in intensive care units. Another 17 patients are currently hospitalized as COVID-19 persons under investigation.
UDOH reports that 49% of all non-ICU beds are occupied. Occupancy for ICU beds rose slightly from yesterday to 70.4%.
A total of 588 Utahns have lost their lives due to COVID-19. Health officials on Wednesday reported 10 of those deaths.
Salt Lake County
A woman older than 85 who was a resident of a long-term care facility, a woman between 45 – 64 who was hospitalized, a woman between 65 – 84 who was a resident of a long-term care facility, a woman between 45 – 64, and a man between 65 – 84 who was hospitalized have died as a result of the virus.
A woman between 65 – 84 who was a resident of a long-term care facility has died as a result of the virus.
Two women, both between the ages 65 – 84, who were both residents of long-term care facilities, died as a result of the virus.
A man between 65 – 84 has died as a result of the virus.
For more information on COVID-19 in Utah, visit coronavirus.utah.gov.
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 14110)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13553)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 8491)
- UPDATE: Three in custody after shots fired at Taylorsville High School, police said (pageviews: 7883)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School (pageviews: 7144)
- BREAKING: Shots fired at Taylorsville High School - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5583)