All Lanes Are Now Open On I-15 Tech Corridor In Lehi
LEHI, Utah – There are now six lanes open in each direction on I-15 on Utah County’s Tech Corridor.
The Utah Department of Transportation announced the openings on Friday.
According to UDOT, there are six lanes open from state Route 92 to Main Street in Lehi, which is the last section of the highway to be widened between Bangerter Highway and Orem.
The construction eliminated a bottleneck area between Lehi’s Main Street and Timapanogos Highway as well as replaced aging infrastructure with new pavement that’s designed to last for another 40 years.
There have been 17 new bridges built over I-15 since the work began in May 2018, and new on- and off-ramps have been added.
The work isn’t complete yet, though. UDOT still has a few items on the to-do list, including finishing a multi-use trail for pedestrians and cyclists, adding a concrete barrier, installing high-mast lightning, landscaping, adding traffic cameras and optic connections, erecting noise walls, adding a final pavement layer on Lehi Main Street bridge, and installing fencing, signs and pavement markings.
For more information, go to udot.utah.gov.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)