Utah Dept. Of Health Highland Office Damaged After Being Shot With Pellet Gun
MILLCREEK, Utah – Someone fired a pellet gun at the Utah Department of Health’s Highland office overnight, authorities said.
The pellets damaged glass on the front of the building and broke out the glass on one of the office’s doors.
“No one entered the building,” UDOH public information officer Charla Haley confirmed. “Nothing was taken and no one was injured. There was no additional vandalism.”
No further information about the vandalism was immediately available.
It appears the shooting happened sometime after a small group of protesters gathered outside the home of state epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn earlier Thursday. However, it’s unclear if the two events were related.
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 24950)
- After loud boom across Utah, here’s why you should check your yard for treasure (pageviews: 19408)
- Utah player suffers tragic accident just days before Little League World Series (pageviews: 7979)
- Teen vandals destroy koi pond, try to harm fish at Salt Lake City business (pageviews: 6672)
- West Jordan woman killed in crash with truck in Big Cottonwood Canyon (pageviews: 5715)
- UPDATE: Police found missing man dead (pageviews: 5710)