Utah Dept. Of Health Highland Office Damaged After Being Shot With Pellet Gun
MILLCREEK, Utah – Someone fired a pellet gun at the Utah Department of Health’s Highland office overnight, authorities said.
The pellets damaged glass on the front of the building and broke out the glass on one of the office’s doors.
“No one entered the building,” UDOH public information officer Charla Haley confirmed. “Nothing was taken and no one was injured. There was no additional vandalism.”
No further information about the vandalism was immediately available.
It appears the shooting happened sometime after a small group of protesters gathered outside the home of state epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn earlier Thursday. However, it’s unclear if the two events were related.
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 10223)
- Man Hides 10 Treasure Chests In Utah Outdoors (pageviews: 8913)
- Body Found In American Fork Canyon; Deputies Believe It May Be That Of Missing Utah Co. Man (pageviews: 4176)
- Scarlett Johansson Sues Disney Over ‘Black Widow’ Release (pageviews: 3530)
- Holladay Family Receives Letter, Harassing Them For Supporting BLM (pageviews: 1829)
- CDC Team: 'War Has Changed' As Delta Variant Dangers Emerge (pageviews: 1517)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son (pageviews: 1454)
- UHP Trooper Gives First-Hand Account Of Deadly Dust Storm In Kanosh (pageviews: 1454)
- Morgan Community Supports Grieving Family After Sudden Loss of Teen Son – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1361)