Utah Dept. Of Health Highland Office Damaged After Being Shot With Pellet Gun
MILLCREEK, Utah – Someone fired a pellet gun at the Utah Department of Health’s Highland office overnight, authorities said.
The pellets damaged glass on the front of the building and broke out the glass on one of the office’s doors.
“No one entered the building,” UDOH public information officer Charla Haley confirmed. “Nothing was taken and no one was injured. There was no additional vandalism.”
No further information about the vandalism was immediately available.
It appears the shooting happened sometime after a small group of protesters gathered outside the home of state epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn earlier Thursday. However, it’s unclear if the two events were related.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)