Utah Dept. Of Health Highland Office Damaged After Being Shot With Pellet Gun
MILLCREEK, Utah – Someone fired a pellet gun at the Utah Department of Health’s Highland office overnight, authorities said.
The pellets damaged glass on the front of the building and broke out the glass on one of the office’s doors.
“No one entered the building,” UDOH public information officer Charla Haley confirmed. “Nothing was taken and no one was injured. There was no additional vandalism.”
No further information about the vandalism was immediately available.
It appears the shooting happened sometime after a small group of protesters gathered outside the home of state epidemiologist Dr. Angela Dunn earlier Thursday. However, it’s unclear if the two events were related.
- Wyoming Coroner in Gabby Petito case determining cause of death (pageviews: 41226)
- Search Warrant sheds light on Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 24739)
- FBI execute search warrant at Laundrie residence relevant to Gabby Petito investigation (pageviews: 10333)
- Florida search for Gabby Petito's boyfriend suspended (pageviews: 9629)
- Human remains discovered 'consistent' with description of Gabby Petito (pageviews: 9583)
- Frustrated by city inaction, residents contact KSL Investigators over Salt Lake’s RV Row (pageviews: 7555)
- Gabby Petito’s case highlights racial disparities in response to missing persons cases (pageviews: 6173)
- Police: Search for Laundrie concludes for the second day in wildlife reserve (pageviews: 4628)
- Human remains discovered ‘consistent’ with description of Gabby Petito – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4239)