DWR Looking For Information On Two Poached Bull Elk In Sevier County
CEDAR CITY, Utah – Officials with the Utah Division of Wildlife Resources are looking for information on the poaching of bull elk in two separate incidents in Sevier County.
Both incidents happened earlier this month on the Fishlake Mountain during the general spike bull elk hunt, a news release said.
Our conservation officers are seeking information after two bull elk were illegally killed in Sevier County earlier this month. The two bulls were illegally shot and left to waste on the Fishlake Mountain during the general spike bull elk hunt. | https://t.co/z50U6IO8oi pic.twitter.com/mVrnXvue50
— UtahDWR (@UtahDWR) October 30, 2020
The first incident happened in early October in Sheep Valley. The second happened in the middle of the month near Daniel’s Pass. Both animals were illegally killed and left to waste.
“If anyone has any information of who illegally shot and wasted these elk, please contact us,” said DWR Conservation Officer Eric Bond.
You can report any poaching incident at the UTiP Hotline 800-662-3337 or at the DWR website.
According to the release, more than 1,000 animals were poaching last year with a total value of more than $404,000.
- Police Release New Photos, Info In Mackenzie Lueck Murder Case (pageviews: 12951)
- Hale Center Theatre Orem Apologizes After Woman With Down Syndrome Asked To Leave Over Mask (pageviews: 6953)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 4684)
- Baby Born From 27-Year-Old Embryo Believed To Have Broken Record Set By Big Sister (pageviews: 4423)
- West Valley Family Angered After Christmas Decorations Were Stolen (pageviews: 3952)
- US Tightens Definition Of Service Animals Allowed On Planes (pageviews: 3064)
- Utah Reports 11 More People Have Died, 3,945 Tested Positive For COVID-19 (pageviews: 2903)
- Logan Woman Loses Two Family Members To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2467)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2293)