Sunday Edition: Effect Of Nasty Ads On 2020 Election
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – With just days, or even hours, to the 2020 Election, we talk to Jason Perry, director of the Hinckley Institute of Politics at the University of Utah about his perspective – especially on some of the negative advertising. We also walk through the process to vote for those who have not done so – even up to registering on Election Day.
We also have candidate discussions with Democrat Chris Peterson, running for governor, and Republican Ben McAdams, the incumbent in the 4th Congressional District.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)