Full Election Coverage From KSL TV
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The 2020 Election has already been one of the most unprecedented in American history amid the coronavirus pandemic and bitter bipartisanship across the country.
More than a million Utahns have already cast their ballots. Election officials said that’s a record for early voting in our state.
Polls opened for in-person voting across the state at 7 a.m. The results of the election will determine the presidential, gubernatorial and dozens of local races.
It’s too late to send ballots through the mail, so drop boxes or in person are your options for Tuesday.
Voters have until 8 p.m. to get in line to vote in person, or drop their ballot in an official drop box. If you’re voting in person, remember a valid ID.
For more information and to look up your polling place or find a ballot dropbox location, go to vote.utah.gov.
KSL has full team coverage on air, online and on mobile all day, with nearly two dozen news specialists bringing you the latest information from across the state and the country.
KSL Investigates: VOTE WATCH
Let our team know if you see problems or issues at any polling or dropbox locations, or if you see anything else KSL should investigate.
KSL Election Coverage
4:00 PM KSL 5 News Special
4:30 PM NBC Nightly News
5:00 PM KSL News at 5
6:00 PM NBC Elections Special
10:00 PM KSL News at 10
KSL TV will provide local updates on-air every half hour from 6 to 10 p.m., and broadcast a special digital-only update when the polls close in Utah at 8 p.m. That can be viewed on ksltv.com, the KSL TV mobile apps and Roku, AppleTV and Fire TV.
Depending on the progress of the vote count, NBC is prepared to broadcast through the night.
KSL Today begins Wednesday at 4:30 a.m.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5415)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 4509)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 3865)
- Police confirm no shooting has occurred at Granger Elementary School; school evacuated (pageviews: 2338)
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 2300)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 2293)