Park City Police Searching for Credit Card Fraud Suspects
PARK CITY, Utah – Park City police are looking for suspects wanted in a rash of credit card crimes. A news release from police said there may be more than one group of fraudsters in town.
“The suspects are making multiple online fraudulent credit card transactions to rent hotel rooms for three to five days at a time,” the release said.
While they are staying at the hotels the suspects are burglarizing vehicles at night and stealing additional credit cards and identities to use at hotels, restaurants, and stores.
The release said people who suspect credit card fraud should call 911 or Park City Police at (435) 615-5500 or the Tip-A-Cop line at 435-615-5555.
All tips can be anonymous.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)