Biden In Lead With Projected 253 Electoral Votes, According To NBC
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – With only six states still undecided, former Vice President Joe Biden leads the race with a projected 253 Electoral College votes.
President Donald Trump has a projected 214 votes.
With 71 electoral votes still up in the air, it’s anyone’s game at this point..
For Biden to win, he needs either just Pennsylvania or a combination of any other two battleground states.
Right now, those states are Arizona, Nevada, Georgia and North Carolina.
For Trump to win, he will need 56 votes. Alaska’s three votes are likely to go to him. From there, he would need to win Pennsylvania, North Carolina, Georgia and then either Arizona or Nevada.
Races in those battleground states are razor-thin. In Georgia, for example, the candidates are separated by approximately 20,000 votes in a state with nearly 11 million people. That’s less than half a percent.
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 6644)
- West Jordan mother in the ICU after being hit by snowmobile while tubing (pageviews: 6488)
- Provo will soon be welcoming its 1st full-size Target store (pageviews: 4817)
- 7 arrested in drug trafficking investigation in Utah and Salt Lake counties (pageviews: 3927)
- Chilling search history on Enoch father's phone: 'Can neighbors hear gunshots?' (pageviews: 3512)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 3261)