Many Black Friday Sales Moving Online This Year – And Some Are Starting Now
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – In typical years, Black Friday sales would still be a few weeks away.
That’s not the case for 2020.
Walmart has a staggered rollout of sales that started Wednesday online, and the in-store sales begin Saturday.
On Nov. 11 and 25, there will also be a different wave of sales. You can think of them as the doorbuster deals of yesteryear – only this year all you have to do is swipe, click and scroll online.
Home Depot’s monthlong sales event is called Black Friday Improved.
The sales sheet says the deals start Sunday, but other online outlets say Home Depot’s Black Friday sales start Friday.
The holiday items include tools, washers and dryers.
Target is calling its sale Black Friday Now.
Discounts are ongoing Friday and Saturday specifically for select electronics. The focus changes to kitchen items from Sunday through Nov. 14. Then toys, video games and consoles go on sale from Nov. 22 – 28, which is the day after the actual Black Friday.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)