Camp Williams To Conduct Live-Fire Artillery Training
BLUFFDALE, Utah – Officials with the Utah National Guard said they will be conducting live-fire artillery exercises at Camp Williams this week.
The training exercises will run from Tuesday through Thursday.
“Soldiers from the 640th Regional Training Institute will be participating in the live-fire event as part of their training in a new and exciting artillery career,” officials said.
Camp Williams has notified Eagle Mountain City that live fire training will take place November 10-12 from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. daily, weather and fire precautions permitting.
A news release said the artillery will be heard sporadically from 8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
The areas most likely to hear the training are Bluffdale, Riverton, Herriman, Eagle Mountain, Saratoga Springs and Lehi.
- Details emerge in killings of 2 elderly Clearfield residents (pageviews: 21340)
- EXCLUSIVE: Man takes woman hostage on flight to SLC, Good Samaritan steps in (pageviews: 8551)
- Man arrested in Mexico for murder of Utah radio host (pageviews: 7157)
- Charges in crash that killed 3 should not have been dismissed, Utah appeals court says (pageviews: 6307)
- Here is a list of stores open on Thanksgiving day for that last-minute ingredient - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5572)
- Church opening six new missions in 2023 (pageviews: 3940)