Mulitple Davis School District Schools Moving Online
FARMINGTON, Utah – Officials with the Davis School District have confirmed multiple schools will move to online learning due to COVID-19 outbreaks.
Among the schools are Davis, Woods Cross and Layton high schools, and Shoreline Jr. High School.
More details about each school, including bell and meal schedules, can be found below:
Mt. Ogden and Northridge High officials said they plan on returning to in-person classes on Nov. 18.
Syracuse High started remote learning on Monday. School officials said they anticipate resuming in-person classes on Nov. 19.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)