How You and Your Business Can Choose the Best IT Managed Service Provider: 7 Tips to Choose Your Business IT Provider
This article about choosing the best IT Managed Service Provider is sponsored by Les Olson Company. Your Office Technology Partner and Local IT Managed Service Provider.
Finding the right IT Managed Service Provider is incredibly important in the expansion of your modern business. You might find yourself in a sea of service providers not knowing which one to choose. Here are 7 tips to guide you into finding the service provider that will fit you and your company best!
1. Find a Local company
Choosing a company that is in your local area means all-around better customer service. This also means that in the event of an emergency, local IT managed service providers are able to come on-site to help fix problems instead of just remoting into your systems and not being able to fully diagnose hardware.
2. Look for Companies that Will Help You Improve
It’s one thing to have managed IT and maintain the systems. It’s another thing entirely when the managed IT is willing and able to grow with your business. Technology is moving at a rapid rate these days. If your managed IT company can’t offer the latest technology to you that will escalate your business to the next level, you might want to look for another provider.
3. Make Sure You Can Choose Your Level of Service
Every business is different. If you have a small company and a managed provider wants to offer an infrastructure that is large and expensive, they may not have your best interests in mind. It’s great to have more capabilities when you need them and want to expand. But having your managed IT provider offer different types of service packages will not only help you and your staff but also your customers or clientele.
4. Can the IT Managed Service Provider Support Your Servers and/or Workstations?
Check upfront whether the service provider can handle your already existing systems. If you have a large company with servers and workstations in place, transferring all that data can be tedious and time-consuming. Not to mention a potential re-training of all employees on new hardware and networks.
5. Does This IT Service Provider Have Experience with Your Company’s Software?
Similarly to the last tip, if the service provider doesn’t support certain software that you already have established, it will be a huge headache to move to new software, then get your employees trained. which can potentially impact your bottom line.
6. Does the IT Service Provider Have Experience With Your Industry?
An IT provider might be able to navigate their way around a new industry to them, but taking that chance might mean months of learning on their part. Especially if your company works in a complex field.
7. Check for Certifications and Partnerships
The better the partnerships and certifications your IT Managed Service Provider has, the better you can be positioned to pivot or expand your technology should you ever need to. Check these lists of partnerships and certifications before hiring them.
- Working in the Office in a Pandemic: Easy Ways to Promote Social Distancing Rules And Clean Practices in the Workplace During COVID-19
- Behind the Times with Your Business? How Your Internet Dependent Business Technology Can Thrive in the 21st Century
- You Can Easily Save Money For Your Business: Start Using Managed Print Services Right Now
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 32376)
- Utah Man Fights For His Life In Nepal While Family Tries To Get Help (pageviews: 25908)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator (pageviews: 11993)
- Utah Teen Paralyzed From Waist Down After Dirt Bike Incident (pageviews: 6602)
- Homebuyers Warned To Watch For Details In Building Contracts (pageviews: 3872)
- Utah Man Believes He May Have Found Tomb Commissioned For Joseph Smith (pageviews: 3828)
- One Killed In Crash Involving Street Racing (pageviews: 3766)
- Man Found Dead After 4-Wheeler Went Off Steep Embankment (pageviews: 3228)
- Utah Dinosaur Graveyard Indicates T-Rex Was Social Predator – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3048)