Quiz: Do You Know Your Script When Talking With Your Children, Family and Doctors About Prescription Medications? Put Your Knowledge to the Test by Taking This Quiz and Learn More Ways to Know Your Script!
This quiz about the opioid epidemic is presented by Know Your Script.
There’s a false sense of security that prescription medications are not as dangerous as illicit drugs. When people have stronger knowledge and confidence, they are less likely to misuse prescription medications.
Opioid dependence is the same as opioid addiction?
Anyone who takes opioids for prolonged periods of time will become physically dependent on the drugs but only a small percentage of those people will become addicted.
Opioid addiction is just a psychological disorder and people who are dependent simply need better willpower?
You won’t always be able to tell if someone you know is misusing prescription medication?
Signs and symptoms of prescription drug misuse or abuse can be physical, behavioral, and/or psychological. If someone you know is struggling with prescription drug misuse and shows signs get them the help they need.
The best way to protect your teens from prescription medications is:
Flushing your medications down the toilet is the best way to dispose of your medication?
To safely dispose of your leftover or expired opioids find a medication drop box. These permanent community collection sites are free and can be found at law enforcement agencies and participating pharmacies across the state.
What questions should you be asking your doctor, dentist or pharmacist?
Your children know that prescription medications are considered drugs?
Don't' presume that illegal drugs are the only threat. Remind your children that taking someone else’s prescription or sharing theirs with others is illegal and harmful.
Heroin is an opioid?
Share your Results:
What did you get? Don’t forget to share your results!
Know Your Script
To find more information about the Opioid Epidemic in Utah, you can visit knowyourscript.org. Know Your Script focuses on educating and empowering parents to know what part they play in having a conversation with their children about the dangers of prescription medication. Additionally, targeting caregivers to advocate for their children, parents, and selves.
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 33983)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22072)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears (pageviews: 12737)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 7601)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 6552)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3735)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3656)
- South Jordan Police Officer Accused Of Kidnapping Relative On Thanksgiving (pageviews: 2424)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend (pageviews: 2260)