Bakers At Grapefruit & Thyme Busy Prepping For Thanksgiving
SPANISH FORK, Utah – The bakers at Utah County’s Grapefruit & Thyme are preparing for America’s favorite food-centric holiday.
They’re currently taking pre-orders for Thanksgiving pies.
KSL news specialist Jenne Anderson was in Spanish Fork on Tuesday to find out more.
For information and to put in an order for a Thanksgiving pie, go to grapefruitandthyme.com.
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 7943)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 6897)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5569)
- Forest ranger quashes rumors of Pineview Reservoir in town meeting (pageviews: 4499)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3945)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3255)