Park City Mountain Resort Opens For Season
PARK CITY, Utah – Friday was opening day at Park City Mountain Resort.
The slopes are back open to pass holders after closing early last season due to the pandemic.
Nine lifts are open in Park City and Canyons along with seven groomed trails and one terrain park.
Several changes have been made, including to the reservation system. The resort is also operating at a smaller capacity, and social distancing rules are in place – including on chairlifts.
The resort is booked through the middle of Thanksgiving week. The new system being used is in real time, so people should keep checking in.
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 33983)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22072)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears (pageviews: 12737)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 7601)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 6552)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3735)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3656)
- South Jordan Police Officer Accused Of Kidnapping Relative On Thanksgiving (pageviews: 2424)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend (pageviews: 2260)