Department of Corrections Taking Steps To Prevent Virus Spread In Facilities
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Officials at the Utah Department of Corrections said they are taking steps to make sure recent COVID-19 outbreaks in the state don’t come to corrections facilities.
Authorities said inmates are provided with cleaning supplies to sanitize locations in the facilities. If inmates have to quarantine, they are moved to isolation units so they don’t infect others.
Right now, officials said they do need more assistance when there is a need to quarantine.
In those cases, all duties go to staff members at the facilities. They are working on bringing in more help to make sure cross contamination isn’t an issue.
The department plans to live stream briefings more regularly. Those broadcasts can be found on the Department of Corrections Facebook page.
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 33983)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22072)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears (pageviews: 12737)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 7601)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 6552)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3735)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3656)
- South Jordan Police Officer Accused Of Kidnapping Relative On Thanksgiving (pageviews: 2424)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend (pageviews: 2260)