Man Pulled From Car That Rolled Into Fence Above Jordan River
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah — A man was in critical condition after his vehicle rolled into a fence on the embankment above the Jordan River in Salt Lake County.
The incident happened around 6:50 p.m. Saturday in the area of 1200 West and North Temple.
Lt. Steve Wooldridge with the Salt Lake City Police Department said a Gold Cross Ambulance crew witnessed the single-vehicle rollover and responded to the scene.
Members of the SLCPD, Salt Lake City Fire Department and Crime Lab also responded.
Officials said an adult male, who was the only occupant, was pulled from the car by Gold Cross and SLC Fire.
The victim sustained “serious injuries,” according to Wooldridge, and was transported to the hospital.
The crash also caused damage to the front end of the car.
Police said they are investigating what caused the crash.
The man’s identity has not been released.
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 33983)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 22072)
- Mysterious Southern Utah Monolith Mysteriously Disappears (pageviews: 12737)
- Dying Cancer Patient Forced From Utah County Home Even Though He Can Pay Rent (pageviews: 7601)
- DPS Crew Discovers Mysterious Monolith From Air In Remote Utah Wilderness (pageviews: 6552)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3735)
- Man Arrested For Refusing To Wear Face Mask On Flight Leaving SLC – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3656)
- South Jordan Police Officer Accused Of Kidnapping Relative On Thanksgiving (pageviews: 2424)
- Catch A Lunar Eclipse During Full Beaver Moon This Weekend (pageviews: 2260)