Tucanos Offering Brazilian Feast For Thanksgiving
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – This year, many people will be holding their own Thanksgiving dinners for the first time.
For those who are not up to the task, some local restaurants are stepping up.
Brazilian food and Thanksgiving might not seem like they go hand in hand, but it turns out Brazil as a country has been celebrating Thanksgiving on the same day as the U.S. for decades.
Kelly Byars, the general manager at the Farmington Tucanos, said the restaurant’s Thanksgiving meal includes all the trimmings.
“Big turkey dinner, green bean casserole, stuffing,” she said. “It’s bringing in all the tradition of Tucanos, but then bringing in the tradition of Thanksgiving with it – so a good little spin.”
They’ll have their usual rotation of meat along with three different types of turkey, candied sweet potatoes and the usual Thanksgiving sides.
They are taking reservations, but space is limited since tables are spread 6 feet apart. Go to tocanos.com for more information.
- Dump Truck Driver Killed In Point Of The Mountain Crash (pageviews: 11052)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 4547)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3574)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 2868)
- Police Searching For Man Who Followed Female Driver, Flattened Her Tires (pageviews: 2763)
- FBI Arrest Woman Accused Of Theft From Pelosi's Office During Riot (pageviews: 2420)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2117)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 2032)
- Biden To Propose 8-Year Citizenship Path For Immigrants (pageviews: 1718)