COVID-19 Testing Sites Closed For Thanksgiving
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – A lot of businesses are closing their doors for the Thanksgiving holiday, and so are COVID-19 testing sites.
Those who were hoping to get a test on Thursday will have to wait. All of the state testing centers are closed.
Intermountain Healthcare will reopen their testing centers on Friday, but other testing sites may be running on limited hours through the weekend.
Anyone who would like to be tested Friday is urged to check test site hours by clicking here.
Those testing site staffers have been working around the clock, along with the state’s nurses and doctors. While many Utahns will be enjoying the holiday at home, medical personnel will remain busy caring for patients in close-to-capacity intensive care units.
The Utah Department of Health on Wednesday announced that testing statistics will not be released Thursday. A UDOH spokesperson said Friday’s report will include the numbers from the previous two days.
- Dump Truck Driver Killed In Point Of The Mountain Crash (pageviews: 11052)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 4547)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3574)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 2868)
- Police Searching For Man Who Followed Female Driver, Flattened Her Tires (pageviews: 2763)
- FBI Arrest Woman Accused Of Theft From Pelosi's Office During Riot (pageviews: 2420)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2117)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 2032)
- Biden To Propose 8-Year Citizenship Path For Immigrants (pageviews: 1718)