Tooele Volunteers Deliver Meals As Part Of Project Thanksgiving
TOOELE, Utah — In Tooele, volunteers delivered Thanksgiving meals to first responders, veterans, the elderly, and those in need in the community.
It was all part of their Project Thanksgiving.
Members of the Tooele Community Resource Center, Tooele School District, and Denny’s set up a drive-through at Tooele High School
Volunteers were able to drive up and receive a name and address of someone in need of a meal.
They then dropped off the food to those people in the community.
- Dump Truck Driver Killed In Point Of The Mountain Crash (pageviews: 11052)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 4547)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3574)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 2868)
- Police Searching For Man Who Followed Female Driver, Flattened Her Tires (pageviews: 2763)
- FBI Arrest Woman Accused Of Theft From Pelosi's Office During Riot (pageviews: 2420)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2117)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 2032)
- Biden To Propose 8-Year Citizenship Path For Immigrants (pageviews: 1718)