West Jordan Woman Arrested After Allegedly Shooting Juvenile With Bow & Arrow
WEST JORDAN, Utah – A 38-year-old woman was arrested after police said she shot a juvenile male with a bow and arrow on Friday, “causing serious bodily injury.”
Officials with the West Jordan Police Department said Chelsie Huggins was booked into the Salt Lake County Jail on charges of child abuse and aggravated assault.
Officers were called out to the scene Friday after receiving reports of a stabbing and found a juvenile male with a large laceration on his left leg.
“The juvenile victim stated he was shot by a bow and arrow by the adult suspect,” police said.
Witnesses told police Huggins was on the roof of her residence when she got into an altercation with the victim.
“Witnesses stated the suspect had a rifle and handgun with her while she was on the roof, pointing at the juvenile victim,” police said. “The witness stated she witnessed the victim get hit with something, but did not hear any gunshots.”
Police also said Huggins told the victim to never come back or she would kill him.
Officers made contact with Huggins and took her into custody. No update on the male’s condition was immediately available.
- Dump Truck Driver Killed In Point Of The Mountain Crash (pageviews: 11052)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 4547)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3574)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 2868)
- Police Searching For Man Who Followed Female Driver, Flattened Her Tires (pageviews: 2763)
- FBI Arrest Woman Accused Of Theft From Pelosi's Office During Riot (pageviews: 2420)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2117)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 2032)
- Biden To Propose 8-Year Citizenship Path For Immigrants (pageviews: 1718)