33-Year-Old Woman Killed In Magna Crash
MAGNA, Utah – A 33-year-old woman was killed in a crash at the intersection of 7200 West and state Route 201, according to Cpl. Andrew Battenfield with the Utah Highway Patrol.
Battenfield said the crash happened just after 10:30 p.m. on Friday.
The woman, who was driving a Hyundai vehicle, was traveling northbound on 7200 West and a pickup truck was traveling eastbound on S.R. 201.
Battenfield said the Hyundai entered the intersection on a red light and was T-boned by the truck.
The woman, who was not wearing a seat belt, was killed in the crash.
“The seat belt probably would have made a difference,” Battenfield said.
The driver and passenger of the truck were treated for minor injuries.
S.R. 201 was closed for three hours while investigators worked the scene. Battenfield said the cause of the crash is still under investigation.
- Dump Truck Driver Killed In Point Of The Mountain Crash (pageviews: 11052)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 4547)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3574)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 2868)
- Police Searching For Man Who Followed Female Driver, Flattened Her Tires (pageviews: 2763)
- FBI Arrest Woman Accused Of Theft From Pelosi's Office During Riot (pageviews: 2420)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2117)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 2032)
- Biden To Propose 8-Year Citizenship Path For Immigrants (pageviews: 1718)