Historic Park City Snow Globe Stroll Offers Creative Way To Feel Holiday Spirit
PARK CITY, Utah – We all know the holidays are looking different this year, with fewer gatherings and more events moving outside.
In Park City, there’s a creative way to help people feel the holiday spirit as they walk along Main Street.
KSL’s Trace Worthington went to check out the nine oversized snow globes lining Main Street.
- Utah police ask for help locating suspect in Amazon robbery (pageviews: 3523)
- Real Housewives of SLC Jennie Nguyen no longer cast member after 'offensive' social media posts (pageviews: 3509)
- Body found in Jordan River, police investigating (pageviews: 3503)
- 3x Region Champs, North Sanpete drill coaches go viral in video (pageviews: 3387)
- Wednesday's Child: Creative 13-year-old Kaydee hopes to find forever family (pageviews: 2864)
- Sewage provides alternative insight into COVID-19 surge direction (pageviews: 2841)