Taylorsville Man Arrested In Connection With Summit County Shooting
PARK CITY, Utah – A 19-year-old man from Taylorsville has been arrested in connection with a shooting that hospitalized a 22-year-old woman, according to officials with the Summit County Sheriff’s Office.
Deputies said Victor Pulido II was booked into the Summit County Jail on multiple charges, including aggravated assault and discharge of a firearm – shooting in the direction of a person.
Deputies said they received multiple 911 calls around 3:24 a.m. Sunday from residents saying they heard gunshots.
“One caller reported seeing ‘dozens of cars’ leaving a residence on Teal Drive, a neighborhood on the northside of I-80 at Kimball Junction,” officials said. “Deputies quickly responded to the area and saw bullet casings at a house, later found to be a nightly rental property.”
Investigators identified several people who were involved in or witnessed the shooting and said they received an anonymous tip saying Pulido was the shooter.
Deputies detained Pulido at his Taylorsville home on Tuesday and transported him to the Summit County Sheriff’s Office, before he was booked into jail.
Pulido was being held without bail.
The woman, who was from Sandy, was airlifted to a Salt Lake area hospital with injuries that were not considered life-threatening. Deputies did not provide an update on her condition.
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 14388)
- Teens build intricate 'Gingerbread Cathedral,' get out of writing essay (pageviews: 5568)
- Utah’s second Topgolf location to open Friday (pageviews: 5477)
- Locations of 6 international temples released (pageviews: 5250)
- SB I-15 closed in Layton following police chase, shooting (pageviews: 4962)
- Utah's Festival of Trees returns to an in-person event (pageviews: 3162)