Crews Respond To Fuel Spill Near Utah Valley Hospital
PROVO, Utah – Officials with Provo Fire & Rescue and the Provo Public Works Department responded to a fuel leak at Intermountain Utah Valley Hospital.
Crews arrived at the scene near 300 West and Cougar Boulevard around 3 p.m. Thursday.
Captain Sam Armstrong with Provo Fire said the fuel line travels through waterways, and they were working to determine the extent of the leak.
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 7381)
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 7141)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6358)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch (pageviews: 6125)
- Flood watch over popular Utah recreation areas Sunday (pageviews: 5376)
- WATCH LIVE: Warriors Over The Wasatch – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 3050)