Crews Respond To 2-Alarm Fire At Movie Studio In South Salt Lake
SOUTH SALT LAKE, Utah – Crews on Friday responded to a two-alarm fire at a movie studio in South Salt Lake.
The incident happened in the area of 2700 South and 900 West.
South Salt Lake Fire Department officials said firefighters responded after the first alarm. An internal sprinkler system was not able to put out the fire, and the blaze was upgraded to a two-alarm fire.
The studio is not currently in use, officials said, but there was equipment, sets and props inside.
An SSLFD captain on scene said he couldn’t give a dollar amount on the damage, but he said it’s likely to be massive as there was a significant loss of movie equipment and props.
No injuries were reported. The cause of the fire is under investigation.
- Dump Truck Driver Killed In Point Of The Mountain Crash (pageviews: 11052)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox's Death In Vallow/Daybell Case (pageviews: 4547)
- Car Thief Returns With Boy Inside, Scolds Mom (pageviews: 3574)
- Several Businesses Damaged In 3-Alarm Fire At Midvale Office Building (pageviews: 2868)
- Police Searching For Man Who Followed Female Driver, Flattened Her Tires (pageviews: 2763)
- FBI Arrest Woman Accused Of Theft From Pelosi's Office During Riot (pageviews: 2420)
- Police Release New Details Related To Alex Cox’s Death In Vallow/Daybell Case – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 2117)
- Trump To Issue Around 100 Pardons, Commutations Tuesday, Sources Say (pageviews: 2032)
- Biden To Propose 8-Year Citizenship Path For Immigrants (pageviews: 1718)