Police ID Person of Interest After A Man Shot In Face At Gas Station
SALT LAKE CITY — South Salt Lake Police asked for the public’s help in locating a person of interest in a shooting at a Maverik gas station last week.
The incident happened at 3260 So. West Temple around 6:30 a.m. Friday.
Police are looking for Justin Michael Brinton, 40. Police said Brinton is often seen at tent cities for homeless people in Salt Lake, Duchesne, and Roosevelt Counties.
If located, call 9-1-1 do not approach. Police say he could be armed and dangerous.
Officials said the victim, a 28-year-old male, was shot in the face. He was admitted to an area hospital to receive treatment for his injuries and was reported in stable condition. He remains in the hospital.
The suspect(s) car was described as a gray/silver 2004 Dodge Durango with Utah license plate number F141EJ. The vehicle has a missing rear passenger side hub cap and a large dent on the front passenger side door.
Anyone with information about the shooting has been asked to call 801-840-4000.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 24529)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 9347)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 7132)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4470)
- Utah family gets 'a measure of justice' in 50-year-old rape case (pageviews: 4133)
- Netflix's 'Falling for Christmas' filmed at these charming Utah locations (pageviews: 3798)