1 Dead, 1 Injured In Early-Morning Shooting At SLC Apartment
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – One person is dead and another is injured following an early-morning shooting at a high-rise apartment in Salt Lake City.
Authorities responded to a 911 call of shots fired just before 4 a.m. at the Milagro Apartments, 241 W. 200 South.
According to Salt Lake City Police Lt. Lisa Pascadlo, when officers arrived they discovered two victims in the lobby area.
The victims were described as a man and a woman, both in their 20s. They were both in critical condition and were transported to the hospital, where the man later died.
He was later identified as 23-year-old Miguel Angel Prado.
Police said evidence appears to show someone else shot the two people, and the incident happened inside the building. However, there are currently no known suspects.
Officials are working to obtain surveillance footage.
Police are asking anyone with information to contact authorities at 801-799-3000.
- Why this mom’s abortion decision challenged her family’s religious beliefs (pageviews: 8360)
- At least 2 injured after semi hauling beehives tips on I-80 (pageviews: 8027)
- 48 migrants die after trailer abandoned in Texas heat (pageviews: 6371)
- Family members remember, honor two USU plane crash victims (pageviews: 6297)
- UPDATE: Ogden teen found by family (pageviews: 4692)