The KSL Yule Log is Back for the 2020 Holidays to Bring Back Warmth into Your Home this Season
This article about the KSL Yule Log is sponsored by Your Utah Honda Dealers.
One of the best parts of the holiday season is sitting around a fire and spending time with your family. This year is going to be a little bit different. And you may not be able to be with some of your family. If you live in a house with no fireplace how what can you do? That’s what the KSL Yule Log is for this year!
A Visual Yule Log Isn’t New
The first TV station to broadcast a fireplace was New York City’s WPIX back in 1966 to try an appeal to people who lived in apartments with no chance of a fireplace. Fred M. Thrower, the president and chief executive officer of WPIX at the time wanted to try and appeal to New Yorkers who lived in apartments and homes with nothing close to a fireplace. Fred wanted to provide a way to experience the holiday tradition right on their TVs.
KSL is still preserving this tradition by streaming the Yule Log to everyone with access to connected tv or to a smartphone. Yes, you can even bring up the fire right on your phone. That way you can now have a portable warming fire. You can even watch it in your new car from Your Utah Honda Dealers if you want!
Connect with the KSL TV App
This year the KSL Yule Log is available for your fireplace-less home in all KSL-TV mobile and TV apps. You can watch it on popular Connected TV and smartphone devices including Roku, Apple TV, Amazon Fire, Android, and iOS.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8296)
- Attempted kidnapping near Utah junior high has school, police warning parents (pageviews: 5701)
- Suspect arrested in connection to ritualistic child sex abuse investigation (pageviews: 4813)
- Three-vehicle crash closes Mountain View Corridor, one passenger ejected (pageviews: 3465)
- Police: Suspect shot, hospitalized after exchanging gunfire with Orem officers (pageviews: 3004)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County (pageviews: 2451)