Police Respond To Shooting At Roy Apartment Complex; 1 Injured
ROY, Utah – Police responded to a shooting at a Roy apartment complex early Wednesday that left one person injured.
The incident happened at approximately 4:30 a.m. in the area of 1900 West and 4700 South.
Stuart Hackworth, Roy Police Department public information officer, said a 20-year-old man was shot once in the abdomen. He was transported to the hospital with non-life-threatening injuries.
The man was taken in
Hackworth said the victim has not shared much information about the shooting yet, but the incident appears to involve four suspects in a silver vehicle.
There is no reason to believe there’s a threat to the general public, officials said.
Additional information was not immediately made available.
- Kirstie Alley, Emmy-winning ‘Cheers’ star, dies at 71 (pageviews: 23761)
- Hunter High shooter gets juvenile detention for killing 2 students; case now closed (pageviews: 6035)
- Two dead after crashing into parked truck (pageviews: 5428)
- Family, friends remember Utah Tech freshman as 'the life of the party' (pageviews: 5364)
- ‘It’s kind of an eerie feeling;’ Utah man living in Hawaii witnesses Mauna Loa eruption - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 4461)
- Utah Tech student dead after accidentally falling from balcony (pageviews: 3951)