Do You Need a Warranty for Your Computer? How An Extend Computer Warranty Might (or Might Not) Save You Headaches Down the Road
You have warranties for all sorts of things in your life. Anything from your car, your house, separate appliances, but what about your computer? Most devices these days include some kind of warranty. These can be fairly short term like a 1-year warranty included. What about after that? Here’s what to look for in an extended computer warranty, and why or why not an extended warranty is right for you.
What Does a Typical Computer Warranty Look Like?
A warranty is great especially when you get a new computer. Most companies will give you a one year warranty on manufacturer defects, parts, and labor. But that warranty can often fall short after it ends. This is why an extended warranty might be more useful to those who are going to look at keeping their devices a little bit longer.
Why Are Extended Warranties Worthwhile?
While standard warranties that come with devices can be useful, adding a more in-depth warranty can be extremely helpful if you have problems after several years of owning a computer. The problem is usually the price though. Manufacturers and third-party providers both provide different extended warranty plans.
Pricing Out Extended Warranties
It’s best to do some price comparisons before signing up for any though because they can be vastly different. Some companies can just offer better options. For example, PC Laptops actually offers lifetime parts and labor warranty on all of their models of computers. All at no cost to you.
- Customer Leaves 'COVID Sucks!' Message And $1,400 Tip At Colorado Restaurant (pageviews: 6732)
- Utah Mother With Terminally Ill Baby Donates Breast Milk To Babies In Need (pageviews: 3354)
- Utahn Shares Message After Losing Friend To COVID-19 (pageviews: 2750)
- Memes Of Bernie Sanders' Mittens Draw Unexpected Interest To Utah Business (pageviews: 2126)
- SWAT Situation Unfolds Near Rose Park; Roads Closed (pageviews: 1926)
- National Guard Moved Back Into Capitol After Outcry Over Banishment To Parking Garage (pageviews: 1629)
- Parents In SLC School District Receive Letters They Say Discourage In-Person Learning – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 1470)
- Suspect Taken Into Custody After SWAT Situation Near Rose Park (pageviews: 1298)
- Larry King, Broadcasting Giant For Half-Century, Dies At 87 (pageviews: 1204)