Shipping Deadlines For USPS, FedEx, UPS To Get Gifts Delivered On Time
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Christmas Eve is two weeks away, and that means shipping deadlines are approaching.
If you’re shipping gifts – like millions of Americans are right now – you’ll want to make sure they’re reaching their destinations in time.
Here’s when you need to have those packages sent.
Send your packages by Dec. 15 if you’re using standard retail ground shipping.
If you’re shipping first class, the packages need to be sent by Dec. 18.
For Priority Mail, you’ll need to have it in by Dec. 19.
If you’re using Priority Mail Express, you can send your gifts all the way up to Dec. 23.
For FedEx Ground and Home Delivery, the ship by date is Dec. 15.
Express Saver packages need to be shipped by Dec. 21.
Two-day services will need to be sent by Dec. 22 to arrive by Christmas Eve.
FedEx Overnight is available up until Dec. 23.
UPS Ground will need packages shipped by Dec. 11 in order to guarantee delivery before Dec. 24.
Three-day Select packages have to be sent by Dec. 21.
Second-day services are available until Dec. 2.
Next-day service is available through Dec. 23.
- ‘Our worst fears': Kidnapped baby, parents, uncle found dead (pageviews: 6449)
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6433)
- Coach, kicker & official reflect on Cottonwood High's rare, game-winning play (pageviews: 6050)
- One dead, one in critical condition after I-15 crash in Ogden (pageviews: 5371)
- Tooele man arrested, accused of biting off part of teen's ear (pageviews: 3347)
- Father, son found dead inside West Jordan home (pageviews: 3137)