‘The Forgotten Carols’ Moves From Stage To Screen This Year
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – The pandemic has changed a lot this year, including the way we are celebrating the holidays.
The seasonal favorite “The Forgotten Carols,” which usually tours on stages during the Christmas season, is going from a live experience to the big screen.
The show has been around for close to three decades. Because of COVID-19, the live production had to be shut down, though. So the group behind the show quickly produced a movie version so the show could go on this year.
“The Forgotten Carols” is playing in theaters. For more information, go to forgottencarols.com.
- Anchorage Alaska Temple to be rebuilt, moved to a new location - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 8444)
- Search warrant reveals neighbors discovered bodies of Haight family (pageviews: 7455)
- Body found inside limestone kiln in Salt Lake City foothills (pageviews: 6751)
- Slain Enoch girl texted friend that dad was acting strange and she was worried (pageviews: 5763)
- ‘Overwhelming’ response for radon testing after Lehi woman shares cancer diagnosis story - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 5046)
- Snow College employee found dead in off-campus student housing unit (pageviews: 3984)