Some Of The Best Christmas Lights Along The Wasatch Front
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – Now that we’re into the shortest days of the year, it’s time to check out the best Christmas light displays along the Wasatch Front.
- In Draper, you’ll see a spectacular house located at 13229 S. Akagi Lane. You’re asked to turn off your headlights and enjoy.
- You can check out the event on Hidden Valley Club Drive in Sandy, though you can expect a long line as this display is incredibly popular.
- Herriman has its own incredible, colorful light display worth checking out just off Rosecrest on Copper Peak Circle.
- Magna has a great drive through display of so many houses participating together. It’s the Miracle Cove neighborhood off 3100 South.
- And we have to mention Frosty’s Winter Wonderland in Salt Lake City at 805 E. 18th Ave.
Click the map below for KSL.com’s comprehensive list of the best holiday light shows across the state.
- Former sex crimes prosecutor arrested for child porn in Utah County – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 9267)
- Farmington man recovering after falling 40 feet off a highway overpass (pageviews: 8058)
- Woman killed, boyfriend arrested after SLC apartment complex shooting (pageviews: 6022)
- Trail runner hurt by cougar in Millcreek Canyon; DWR locates, euthanizes animal (pageviews: 3183)
- One person dead after shooting at Salt Lake City apartment complex (pageviews: 2423)