University Of Utah Police Chief Placed On Leave
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – University of Utah police chief Rodney Chatman has been placed on leave, according to university spokesperson Christopher Nelson.
Day-to-day operations of the U.’s police department are being managed by Deputy Chief Jason Hinojosa.
Nelson did not confirm why Chatman was placed on leave.
Chatman was hired by the university in January and assumed his position on Feb. 17. He was previously the executive director of public safety and chief of police at the University of Dayton in Ohio.
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns - KSLTV.com (pageviews: 13441)
- 2 former Stansbury High School teammates to faceoff in the Super Bowl (pageviews: 7554)
- Felony charges for contractor accused of ripping off several Utahns (pageviews: 5852)
- Residential care facility faces fine after woman pronounced dead found gasping for air in body bag (pageviews: 4852)
- Utah state prisons on lockdown after three assaults against officers (pageviews: 4484)
- Missing Arizona girl found in basement of convicted Utah sex offender on parole (pageviews: 3699)