University Of Utah Police Chief Placed On Leave
SALT LAKE CITY, Utah – University of Utah police chief Rodney Chatman has been placed on leave, according to university spokesperson Christopher Nelson.
Day-to-day operations of the U.’s police department are being managed by Deputy Chief Jason Hinojosa.
Nelson did not confirm why Chatman was placed on leave.
Chatman was hired by the university in January and assumed his position on Feb. 17. He was previously the executive director of public safety and chief of police at the University of Dayton in Ohio.
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 16465)
- 8-year-old girl dies after Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8845)
- Centerville wildfire 'most likely' caused by fireworks; evacuation orders lifted (pageviews: 8387)
- 12-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 8196)
- 8-year-old girl critically injured in Kaysville parade incident (pageviews: 7811)
- UTA: One man dead, another injured after shooting at TRAX station – KSLTV.com (pageviews: 6345)